Tuesday, October 8, 2013

31 Days... Every Day

When I get home, I'm going to walk the dog.
 
Ugh, I had a long day. I don't really want to walk the dog.
 
I have too much to do... Laundry, make dinner, ironing, do dishes.
I don't have time to do it tonight.
 
Its going to be dark out by the time we get back. It's not worth it.
 
The dog walker is coming tomorrow... He doesn't need a walk today.
 
Am I being a bad mommy if I don't take him on a walk?
 
If I spent half the time I spend making excuses actually doing something, I'd be the most productive person on the planet.
 
I did take Amos on a walk last night. And I'm so glad I did. The crisp autumn air was so refreshing, and I got to spend quality time with this guy.
  
 
 Not a bad use of my time at all.
 



You can view all of my 31 Days of Don't Think... Just Do posts here.





No comments:

Post a Comment